Name of product: Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover, HPA300
Best place to buy it: Amazon.com
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
The Honeywell true HEPA allergen remover air purifier is one of the most popular air purifiers on the market. There are a whole of lot articles concerning this particular device on the internet. In this Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover Reviews, I would be taking a closer look at the main features of the device, its pros and cons and how it compares with other air purifiers out there.
First of all, Let’s Remember That The best air purifier has these three main features :
1. It removes 99.97 percent of both large and tiny particles.
2. It makes less noise and is easy to operate
3. It’s cost effective.
I guess the reason why so many people recommending The Honeywell true HEPA allergen remover air purifier is because it has all the above main features and more. But ofcourse it is not perfect. it has its shortcomings and we will talk about its cons later in this review.
The Main Featurers of The Device
The Honeywell true HEPA allergen remover air purifier cleans air five times each hour in 4 simple steps:
1. The fan pulls in the unpurified air
2. A pre filter removes odors , chemicals and volatile organic compounds in the air
3. A HEPA filter captures and removes 99.97 percent of both large and tiny particles. Some as tiny as 0.3 microns.
4. The purified and healthy air is released through a window on top of the device into room.
The Honeywell true HEPA allergen remover air purifier is effective in removing pollen , mold spores, tobacco, cooking and fire place smoke, dust and pet dander. It pretty much cleans all allergens in the room.
It weights 21 pounds and can be placed in both large and medium rooms. Unlike other air purifiers out there, the Honeywell true HEPA allergen remover air purifier can be placed against a wall. The air comes out on top of the device. Not from the side ways. This a great space saver. You don’t have to place it at the centre of your room. You can place it at anywhere you deem fit.
It has been verified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers( AHAM) and about 7 out of every 10 doctors recommend it. Some physicians include in the treatment plan of allergy because of its effectiveness.
The device has four different levels of air filtration:
GERM: This is the most silent mode. In fact it is almost silent. You can put it on this mode while doing other things.
GENERAL: This level has some noise. But the good thing is that this noise is like a white noise. You hardly hear it.
ALLERGEN AND TURBO offers super superior air flows. So they produce noise. Some customers complain about the noise in these levels. But compared with other air purifiers on the market , this noise is quieter.
LET’s LOOK AT THE REAL COOL THINGS ABOUT THIS AIR PURIFIER (PROS):
– It’s cost effective. The device is one of the most cost effective air purifers available. If you take into consideration the incredible air purification it offers. Other air purifiers with less features can cost 3 or 4 times its price.
– As I said earlier, the purified air comes out on top of the device. This feature makes it stand tall among other purifiers. You are not restricted in terms of where to place it. Other air purifers can only be placed at the centre of rooms. You can’t put them against walls because the air comes out from the side ways.
– You get a notification when it’s time to change the filters. No need to keep and remember dates with regards to when you would have to change the filters. The pre filters should be changed every 3 months. And the HEPA filters must be changed every year.
– the front panel can be easily removed for easy filter replacement.
– You can dim the lights at night.
– If you have a pet, the Honeywell true HEPA allergen remover air purifier can equally help the pet with its allergies. Many customers say thier pets stop sneezing when the device is put on. cool. Aye?
Just like any other product, the Honeywell true HEPA allergen remover air purifier has its short comings. Below are the things customers do complain about ;
– expensive air filters : Many people are unhappy about the cost of the air filters of the device. But considering the features of the device, I think this cost can be over looked.
– ALLERGEN AND TURBO settings are quite loud. And this is understandable if you take into consideration the superior air flow they provide. Some people find the noise under these settings disturbing though. But still , compared with similar air purifiers, this noise is quieter.
– Other people also complain of odor issues. This is rare though as most people are pleased with how effective the device is in removing odors from the surroundings.
The Honeywell true HEPA allergen remover air purifier isn’t 100 percent perfect. But it’s a great device. It performs the functions of an effective air purifier and more. It does a great job in purifying irritants and allergens in the surrounding. It can really help prevent allergy and asthma symtopms.
I highly recommend this air purifier to any one who needs an air purifier. Click HERE to get the Honeywelltrue HEPA allergen remover air purifier or read other reviews from certified customers.
I hope this review is useful. If you have any comment or question about this device, please let me know in the comment section.